Water instead?

I would not recommend mixing the water wetter and anti-freeze.  Choose one or the other.  Wetter is basically minus the Ethylene Glycol so you will not have freeze protection.  If cooling is your primary goal, I would use Wetter. 

I should also mention that there are still some recommendations from coolant OEMs for distilled water.  This is in effort to drive a baseline for their additive package.  It is easier than saying "use water with a PH of 5.5-6.0 and total hardness of 20ppm or less". 

With exotic materials being used in engines today, coolants become even more specialized, thus the reason for some OEMs specifying certain coolants only. 

I am probably over complicating this for a Banshee though!

Is this a mild bike that you don't intend to tear down often? high/low Temps in your area? It's all about what you do with your bike not what someone says is best all around. Ain't no sand/asphalt guy gonna run 50 bucks worth of coolant when they tear into their motor once a month. Same time ain't no trail guy gonna put free water in his bike when he might tear into a motor every few seasons. My drag bikes go distilled water and a quart of water wetter. My trail bikes got 50/50 and never touched for years unless something broke.

The radiant floor example I will vouch for. Lots of folks using bulk glycol of some sort now.

We typically install a 30% glycol mixture into all heating and chilled water systems to prevent freezing during the winter months. Often time there are still rooms that require chilled water even during the winter such as server rooms and computer labs that are packed with people and heat producing devices so often times the systems can't be drained. Also, what we see is that the CO2 levels will go up in large populated rooms and the economizer will have to draft outside air rather than running just return air which can bring COLD air across an already cold coil. Glycol is works well in these types of conditions. 

Well, lets not veer too far into antifreeze properties of propylene glycol (opposed to ethylene) typically used in radiant systems.  I firmly believe most systems can be much better optimized and protected with proper water analysis and treatment!  The only thing P.G. brings to the party is antifreeze protection. 

The best example I can think of so far is electrolysis in a hot water heater!  Anyone ever replace an anode rod?  these are special Aluminum rods in about every water tank which allows the water something to "chew on", rather than your tank.  You can only imagine what it will do to an Aluminum engine. 

We can dive into chemistry real fast here but to stay with KISS principle, use antifreeze or wetter in your water.  Do NOT use high hardness tap water.  Anyone ever see what happens to a fired heat exchanger like a tankless water heater? 

The best example I can think of so far is electrolysis in a hot water heater! Anyone ever replace an anode rod? these are special Aluminum rods in about every water tank which allows the water something to "chew on", rather than your tank. You can only imagine what it will do to an Aluminum engine.

^Yes. One step further..... Good plumbers use a different annode for city water then they would well water.