Dipstick won't go in

what are you trying to say deadbeat? that i bought another bike? gtfo i got pics an shit of rebuild...

yeah i lied so i wouldnt get banned god your anoying as fuck

so post up these pics do you really think anybody is going to believe you rebuilt your motor without asking a thousand dumbass questions when you`ve started a retarded thread titled "Dipstick won't go in" lol...youre fucking dumb like really really duh duh dumb

so post up these pics do you really think anybody is going to believe you rebuilt your motor without asking a thousand dumbass questions when you`ve started a retarded thread titled "Dipstick won't go in" lol...youre fucking dumb like really really duh duh dumb

I don't care what you believe.

I will post pics when you post pics of your 2 banshees that you reckon you have that you never talk about because you don't own one.

your full of shit moron get banned again already, since you rather gamble your money away than pay a sponsor for parts you said you`d buy, fukn baller up to his eyeballs in debt

If im full of shit post your ballin bikes up baller..I bet you won't cause your still saving up to buy a banshee.

Shouts outs to all the site sponsors.