Dipstick won't go in

when yours is completely fucked, you`ll  just have to buy another one AGAIN, like you did last time...baller lol

fukn dipstick...i bet noone has ever posted "i fucked up the dipstick where do i buy one" LOL

so youre buying Serval cyls are you Morong...save your money buy some education

Why would I buy another one? I have pics an shit of bike fully stripped down an everything. But you are dumb an make story's up.

Do you really think I don't know where to get a dipstick from? I said it as a joke, everyone knows where to get that shit.

Speaking of education what is 1+1?

I'm glad Australia is nothing like this guy.

MoronG lives in make believe land, so lets see these nearly mint white plastics you wanted to paint flat black, lets see all these pics of this heap of shit with ghetto welded shocks mount on stock arms you consider "adjustable" all stipped down, oh and "Smoking Pipes" said he had ohlins, that was you 5 banned accounts ago, lets get a look at those.

liar

MoronG lives in make believe land, so lets see these nearly mint white plastics you wanted to paint flat black, lets see all these pics of this heap of shit with ghetto welded shocks mount on stock arms you consider "adjustable" all stipped down, oh and "Smoking Pipes" said he had ohlins, that was you 5 banned accounts ago, lets get a look at those.

liar

I have blue plastics just put on my spare set of black cut fronts untill I cut my blue front plastics FYI.

Stfu with the story's mate.

As for the ohlins I had them on a z400 i had but ended up leaving them on the z400 an selling it.

Wheres your 2 banshees you never post anything about.?