Shed wont start

ABQ

Well I've finally got her back together after pulling her completely apart and painting the frame. Now she won't start..... Did a carb rebuild while putting her back together and put in new plugs. If I use some starter fluid in the mouth of the carbs she will run for a sec. Not really sure what to do. Any ideas?

keep sprayin your junk with it, I don't give a shit.

no point in ruining a perfectly good motor of someone elses.

your spraying it with a product that has 0 lubricating poperties, fuckin genius right? use WD-40 or something, at least that has some oil in it, most guys with a half a brain will put pre-mix in a windex bottle but that's prolly too easy for ya special06

Meh. Special06 motor is on alky. Ever seen how much oil is already in an alky motor at 20:1 ?

And anyone with half a brain knows you just hit the filters with a spritz ..you don't hose down the carb with it.

• Like 1

keep sprayin your junk with it, I don't give a shit.

no point in ruining a perfectly good motor of someone elses.

your spraying it with a product that has 0 lubricating poperties, fuckin genius right? use WD-40 or something, at least that has some oil in it, most guys with a half a brain will put pre-mix in a windex bottle but that's prolly too easy for ya special06

you need some guidance...
  • Like 1

Like you said, keep spaying your junk with it then, you didn't mention it was alcohol, wich has nothing to do with ABQ's problem now does it?

some of you fuck sticks do nothing but troll posts to see who you can make an ass out of, your not here to help anyone.......

ABQs problem is that he hasn't posted the full size avatar picture yet.

Btw,,is " you're ".