Need help a.s.a.p

I need to figure out if my stator is bad. My banshee fires up first kick and idles just fine and reves up good. I can slowly cruise on it and it will be fine but as soon as I lay it down it will fly like I expect it to do. But as soon as I let go of the throttle to come to a stop or turn around I give it some gas and it's like sputtering and won't really go. I can turn it off and it will stop it from sputtering but then I go hard at it again and it will do the same. I know my jetting Is fine because I road it the week before and it road good. I took the stator cover off and there was some water in it from whe. I was ridding the week before. And last week I noticed when I hit a puddle it start to sputter like it does now. Anyways I checked the stator at the plug in where it connects to the harness. The red wire red 15.3 ohms, the green wire didn't read anything at all. White/green and white/red didn't do anything either. So the only one that read anything was the red one. What could be wrong?