Need help a.s.a.p

I need to figure out if my stator is bad. My banshee fires up first kick and idles just fine and reves up good. I can slowly cruise on it and it will be fine but as soon as I lay it down it will fly like I expect it to do. But as soon as I let go of the throttle to come to a stop or turn around I give it some gas and it's like sputtering and won't really go. I can turn it off and it will stop it from sputtering but then I go hard at it again and it will do the same. I know my jetting Is fine because I road it the week before and it road good. I took the stator cover off and there was some water in it from whe. I was ridding the week before. And last week I noticed when I hit a puddle it start to sputter like it does now. Anyways I checked the stator at the plug in where it connects to the harness. The red wire red 15.3 ohms, the green wire didn't read anything at all. White/green and white/red didn't do anything either. So the only one that read anything was the red one. What could be wrong? Cdi?

Unplug your stator connector and measure the following wires coming out of the stator. White/Green to white/red resistance should be 94-140 ohms. This is you pickup coil. Next red to green should be 13.7 to 20.5 ohms. This is the ignition coil. If you are reading OL (open line) for any of these that means there is short somewhere. However, if you are reading the wrong resistance this could mean that the coil windings are shorted out and it is jumping from one coil winding to another, this would make the overall output of the stator less because you are not using the full power of the coils. This could be your problem because shorted windings would cause weak spark. So when you dump the throttle again you are overwhelming that weak spark with a lot of fuel and it can't ignite it. I would also check your spark plugs, if they are fouled out it can cause this also. You can also check your spark plug wires and the spark plug caps, if any connections are loose that can be a problem. When your machine is running you can use a spray bottle to mist the spark plug wires with water and if either of the wires arcs through the mist (you will see it) then this means you need a new wire. However, if you have any mods like pipes, I would make sure that you are properly jetted and running the right carbs for you situation. If your pipes aren't sealing to the cylinders or if there are any leaks in them it can cause it to run weird. I bought a machine that had stock pipes with 32mm carbs and had this problem. You would wind it right out then when you slowed down to turn around as soon as you got back on it, it would start spitting and popping. In my case it had to much fuel due to the larger carbs. 

Ok so I just did it the right way. Stator is 18 ohms. Pick up coil is at 115 ohms and the primary coil is at 30ohms which is in spec but my ohms at the coil wires is 3.9 when it should be at 4.7-7 ohms. Could my coil wires be giving out? It will rev good idle good and take off fast as hell but when I come to a stop and give it gas it sputters. Till I turn it off and go again. Or could my cdi possibly be going out?