Porting before an after much difference?

A hotrods crank should already be welded. Jeff at FAST does real good stock cyls. You may want to send him a spare set and not the cyls off your bike as it may be down for much longer than you expect. His stock cyls do run great and he is great on helping line you out on supporting mods or tuning.

• Like 1

Are you saying the hotrods crank comes welded?

Yeah I pm Jeff he said it would be no problem.

Yeah mate I know that's why I'm leaving the cylinders on my bike on there ATM an buying new stock cylinders an cool head from the states an shipping them straight to Jeff to get them ported.

Yeah il end up buying the supporting mods he recommends everyone says he's that dude.

The crank won't have to come to the states if you an fine some one that is capable of checking phase and run out. If they are capable of doing that, they have probably welded on a crank. Just start calling every shop you can find in AUS. Otherwise, it would probably be easier to just have Jeff set you up with a new one.

The crank won't have to come to the states if you an fine some one that is capable of checking phase and run out. If they are capable of doing that, they have probably welded on a crank. Just start calling every shop you can find in AUS. Otherwise, it would probably be easier to just have Jeff set you up with a new one.

Alright then mate.

What your end plan anyways?

Just throw parts at it for a play around woods type of build with no end? Or a specific amount of cash with idears for things n stuff?

Sent from my shed!

Edited by SAVAGE420

What your end plan anyways?

Just throw parts at it for a play around woods type of build with no end? Or a specific amount of cash with idears for things n stuff?

Sent from my shed!

My bike is running right now an I know I want porting done cause my bike is fast but it ain't F.A.S.T

So I'm just going right ahead an buying some polished cylinders an cool head an sending it off to Jeff to sort me out.

How ever long it takes Jeff is fine, seeing as I can still ride my bike as is right now.

l will be buying polished or chrome side covers aswell prob some vforce reeds an some new pipes maybe some chrome t5s.

I might even strip it back down to powder coat the frame.

For now I want to get these cylinders ported, cool head an domes sorted out then il go from there.

For now il ride my bike as is till I need a new top end then switch it over to the ported cylinders etc.

I'm basically just buying parts for the future.

Stock length is good to go. If it lifts up, lean over the tank or eat another cheese burger.. Knawmean?

Sent from my shed!

Only the best from Phil at the Dirty Burger. Stuff a couple of dirty ones in the Cheese burger locker.

R. I. P. Philly C.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Sent from my shed!

Edited by SAVAGE420