Clutch Problem

NBGGUNNER

Ok so the clutch went out on my 06 shee the last time we went out riding so the other day i installed a tusk clutch and after getting everything put back together and fired her up everything seemed to work great took it for a little test run and no problems what so ever but... as soon as i got back to the shop and came to an idle i noticed a rattle :Crybaby:   i kinda anticipated something like this happening but still was pretty damn depressing. Now the reason i said i anticipated this was when i was installing the clutch i noticed the clutch adjustment screw had a little play in it, since i was unsure if this was normal i decided to roll the dice and put everything back together and stupidly hoped it was one of those things that fixed its self (yeah i know :stupid: ). So how do I get this fixed fellas and or ladies.

The clutch adjustment bolt should be loose in the clutch plate cover. If it is tight you have a problem. That is not where your rattle is coming from. I would guess the rattle was there before and that everything is fine. 

I'm almost 100% that it is the clutch adjustment that is rattling and not the kick starter when I pull the clutch in it stopps then when I let off the clutch it starts to rattle but only at idle when I start going it stops/don't notice it/don't hear the rattle the only reason I'm sure it's the clutch adjustment is because it was the only thing that didn't have play while I was disassembling and then had play while I was assembling also once I heard the rattle I got down and listened very closely and it's coming right where the clutch adjustment is at