Anti Freeze

Klotz

i just recently located my anti freeze bottle up front under seat and i still have overflow onto the pipes....about once a month and thats every day riding.....how can i prevent this???is this normal???

what just the line (hose) where it comes out...the one right abov the right pipe???reroute it in front of the rad or under the rad./..and why do you have over flows..????cuz it gerts so hot it has no where to go???

thanks again

shane

I had the same problem. I left the bottle where it is and re-routed the overflow hose from the front (where is drips on the pipes), to behind the engine so it comes out right at the swingarm pivot point and drains on the ground. I still have to add coolant from time to time, but it's from sloshing around and getting into the overflow hose.

I have seen that a lot of people move it up "under the hood". I may try that sometime. I think mine still drains a little because there is no "P-trap" in the line.

Good Luck.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone :):)