Banshee Hq Official Track

acracing55

Just a thought....

We could start like a track named after our forms. And make it be a prophit business where we charge for practise on weekends and race weekends.I mean a big mx track where like there is big doubles , 70 ft.tbl. top etc. All the members helping with cunstruction and helping run it get paid *** per weekend. But it would take like 2 years to get all the dirt so I will right down a list of people who would like to save dirt and buy abag every day. People who buy the dirt and help out will get in practice secions and races for free. ***You can get bags of dirt for .94 for 20-4- lb. bag.

Naxman11: Yes I know we will need truck lodes of dirt.... How far do you think your dad could travel to help us in a few years if we have the money....Sorry for the miss understanding I an meaning to save money for the dirt and etc. ,tires for direction and etc.Like for example take a jar and put 2.00 a day in it and it will add up to thousands.

Yall wanna help get people to donate on the board yall two who posted?

Do yall think it is a good idea?

*** Here Ill tell you why I think it is a good idea and you tell me what you think***

=I think it would be a good idea not because if we got big races going and could get good money but also because we would all Have a track to practice on***

Another thought***

After we got the track we could come up with us a race team race out there like 4 people in a race for just our team deff. gives us big chnce to take the pot (money) home.....I know I would love to be one of the race members....

Here's a few problems AC...

First off, where would we put the track? This board is worldwide, we've got New Yorkers, Californians, even a couple people from as far away as the UK and New Zealand. I doubt anybody would be willing to donate money with free usage as an incentive if the track was 700 miles away.

Second, Making a track is the easy part of having a Mx track. Anybody could go out and buy an acre, rent some earthmovers and throw it together. Even barriers and whatnot would be relatively cheap. The problem arrises when you start having to worry about permits and insurance. Building a Mx track would undoubtably cause concern from the locals. The city would have a say and you can bet that they'd be wanting to dip their hands into your bank account. Insurance will be ridiculous. You'll never see a track operator who's rich.

Since I sorta just pissed in your Wheaties and I feel mildly bad, here's my suggestion: build your own track for personal use. Maybe you live with your parents still, maybe you live in a city. But you don't always have to. Move out to the country, buy land for a Mx track and deal with the commute. Rent some moving equipment and tear up the land. Invite your buddies over and tell them their ticket is a 12-pack.

Second, Making a track is the easy part of having a Mx track.  Anybody could go out and buy an acre, rent some earthmovers and throw it together.  Even barriers and whatnot would be relatively cheap.  The problem arrises when you start having to worry about permits and insurance.  Building a Mx track would undoubtably cause concern from the locals.  The city would have a say and you can bet that they'd be wanting to dip their hands into your bank account.  Insurance will be ridiculous.  You'll never see a track operator who's rich.

Since I sorta just pissed in your Wheaties and I feel mildly bad, here's my suggestion:  build your own track for personal use.  Maybe you live with your parents still, maybe you live in a city.  But you don't always have to.  Move out to the country, buy land for a Mx track and deal with the commute.  Rent some moving equipment and tear up the land.  Invite your buddies over and tell them their ticket is a 12-pack.

I have a little "personal" track at the house, the neighbor kid launched his blaster of my 60 footer and bashed himself up pretty good, his moms comment to me was "did you have to build the jump so big" ive since wrapped it with a chain link fence, liability can be a son of a bitch, be careful........

Hey, Ill leave you a suggestion for your track like are local track does.....

Have a sign in sheet when your going to be there and leave the gate closed when your not going to be there.

Charge money for people who enter and type a note they read on the front saying their at their won risk if they enter and get hurt...

Hey, i agree, it would be just to hard. On a smaller scale i made a bmx track on my property. I had kids drivin up to a half hour to ride on my track b/c it was the bigest and best anywhere around. It was a lot of up keep. ppl wanted to ride, but not help to fix it or anything else. They always wanted it smooth and fast, but they left ruts and wouldnt help to fix them. Just a thought. U had a sweet dream, but stick to a personal mx trac for u and ur friends(maby us hq members). Have fun. Peace out. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...