What size Mikunis for a Cheetah 421, 4mil, PV with no porting?

noWheels

Not to mention the fact sleds have fuel pumps and Bangshee is gravity fed, so you may need float needle valves, maybe even seats

I have another friend with a 485 trinity PV with the same carbs and he doesn't have any of the problems I have. And yes Larry you are 100% correct! I gotta gut them and put in everything new. Just wish I had the money for brand new shiny carbs lol. 

I have another friend with a 485 trinity PV with the same carbs and he doesn't have any of the problems I have. And yes Larry you are 100% correct! I gotta gut them and put in everything new. Just wish I had the money for brand new shiny carbs lol.

No need for shiny new carbs. You could of found used PWK 's or flat slide Mikuni's for what you spent on snowmobile carbs that need additional money spent on internal parts.
  • Like 1

A friend of mine has them on his 485 and it runs great and the pj's just weren't doing it so I got 3 vm36's for a good price, changed the mains and the pilots thought I had em set pretty good but now the low end 1/4 bogs and then takes off like a bat outa hell. Got home and checked em out to find the needles and the needle jets were for a richer setting (snowmobile). I'm having a little trouble getting the float valves out but I'm gonna guess they are the 1.3 and not the 3.3 that I need. Working on these mikunis and learning the different types of pre sets is making it a little easier. If I ever do buy a set of carbs they will most likely be brand new so I don't have someone else's problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk