JDS now a FULL line parts dealer!

87sheerips

Congrats but these prices are fucking insane.

Guys, don't bash me yet.  The pipes and everything on my site are not what my pricing will be moving forward.  Don't get excited, lol give me some time to get everything squared away.  Our prices will be the same or better than you can get anywhere.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna take a trip to Michigan just to check out Jd's shop and spend lots of money in there on some good quality shit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont kid yourself. If hes smart there is little to no inventory on the ground. As you order stuff it ships direct from tucker rocky or parts unlimited.

Dont kid yourself. If hes smart there is little to no inventory on the ground. As you order stuff it ships direct from tucker rocky or parts unlimited.

Bring your banshee and come ride. I don't have anything here on the shelf. Stop by anytime, pickup parts and avoid the shipping charge!

Good to hear nice job bro it's been my dream also I have my wife that could sell and ship parts but some venders want insane numbers from new businesses trying to do something so she can keep busy at home , she knows banshees too which helps

Thx bud I am working hard to get everything all setup.  I am looking forward to my wife managing this as much as possible!