**2015 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - September 23-27, 2015**

locogato11283

Count JUAN and Mrs. JUAN in! I'll be reserving my spot after work.

Screenshot-12_22_201412_57_51PM_zps152c0

Fuck it!

How much for your site Jeff?

if yous wanna go in on site thats cool by me. 80bucks takes it. Cash in hand at ride works for me.

Deal

Hell yeah... spot right next to the restroom er umm... where Juan's bike will be parked

• Like 1

Im picking up another trailer Tuesdays when I get back from Cabo, so I cant pack until late Tuesday if the deal goes through.

I still need a set of stock shocks for a Banshee if someone has a nice set.

Full set or just fronts? I have a coupe sets of fronts in good shape and a rear that leaks... You can have em, and I'm in Ft Worth

Bump for Driveline Performance parts....Parts bought at the ride will be discounted to some degree, dont know the %'s but itll be cheaper that regular and no shipping or taxes. Any one need anything, let me know. We'll being a good assortment of everything we can think of but let me know before hand and I'll make sure to have.

Ps. still looking to buy stock heads... Round them up and bring them to the ride.

• Like 1

Bump for Driveline Performance parts....Parts bought at the ride will be discounted to some degree, dont know the %'s but itll be cheaper that regular and no shipping or taxes. Any one need anything, let me know. We'll being a good assortment of everything we can think of but let me know before hand and I'll make sure to have.

Ps. still looking to buy stock heads... Round them up and bring them to the ride.

I think I have like 3 of them. I'll bring all I can find laying around
  • Like 1