sean keenan aka MarineNYC ripped me off for a couple grand...

It was like May 17th when I was in nyc and he came and picked up the yz and all the shit he listed. I let him have a set of keys to my shop so he could come back and take pics of more stuff to sell, and also told him take whatever tools and jetski shit I left. Last time I ever trust anyone like this thats for sure. I'm not holding my breath on him paying me, last time I spoke to him he's like bro I only owe u $500 and just wait till I'm working and I'll pay you. I was like u owe me way more than 500 and flipped on him. I'm gong to take this to court.

I bought the Hipers in that ad from NYCMarine. I picked them up at his house. He seemed pretty cool in person. He did tell me he was selling all the stuff for a buddy who moved.

Ya he was still acting normal then, he texted me like ok this guy will come get them for this price do it? I said yes and then when I started asking him to PayPal me my 60% is when he got shady and started acting weird.