Help Me!

Ultimateduner

Damn, rip your air box cover right off, if your only duning....Silicone the white plastic filter holder to the front of the air box and bolt it on....Either that or get a K&N w/ the aluminum flange or get twin K&N's...You'll gain so much more. The cover restricts the air flow a lot (about 4-5hp)

W/ the cover off and at sea level, I'd try 300 mains, needle 4th clip from the top, stock pilots or 27.5, try both and determine which one works best for YOUR shee. Adjust the air screws to throttle response....

First take off your snorkel, so the engine can breath alot better. Do not run your shee if you still have your stock jets in there, you will blow that thing up. Not an expert but do know a thing or two and I no your hight above sea level will determine what size main jet you need to run. That info would be good. But your supposed to go up{APROX} 1-2 jet sizes wth an air filter, 6-8 for pipes.Fmf says you should run 260 mains but all shees are different and it depends on your elavation. My shee likes 270 mains at sea level. Do you know how to do a spark plug chop? If not then this is how you do it....Start with a large main jet and brand new spark plug then do wot in 6th gear once you hit that point then pull in the cluch and hit the kill switch and coast to a stop. Then check your spark plug. If it is like a light chocolate your good, if its tan your too lean go up a size or two, is its really dark then go down in jet size.That is the best way to figure out if your runnin lean or rich. I no its a pain in the ass buying jets and plugs but it wil be worth it in the end. Let us know how that works out.