New paint buy Possum

10milmike

nah... again i never stated i was better... just stated i don't do it for the fame. don't need a trophy. i was simply pointing out what i seen. it was too easy seeing you two get so mad at every negative feedback post you guys was getting. and down here in the south we don't drag ppl over the coals on pricing.

nah cause see.... i don't work for ppl that suck my ass when i'm finished. i do it for a living not for the fame. i charge a man a honest price. i don't add dollar signs cause of a skill set.

So.... That means you are to painting, as Craig's list Mexicans are to construction industry?

Tricked it is regional. To paint that same hood and rear fender you're lookind at 4-5 hours labor and about 100 in materials. Yeah obviously if you have to pay retail for supplies and buy everything to do one job it would be more. Labor rate is 40 here and materials are 20 per hour. That's what 310? So 90 for a skill set? Like I said.... this isn't a east/west coast, or name. Its more just another job. I'm just glad Calvin didn't charge for his brains when creating the cast cylinders. No one could enjoy a "toy"

He must live in a small hillbilly town were you can buy a house for 30k. Out here nothing is cheap. My house is worth 456k and it's just an ok house. Now 100 dollar in materials holy shit sheep. I am moving to where you live. I would be a baller.

Lol I don't figure it would take Steven long to jump in here. Let's be real Steven.... before you went full bitch one night you loved the hood and seat I sold you for the cost of a unpainted fiber and seat. Then like a woman on the rag you flipped. Even telling ppl I threaten to come to your job and shoot you in your face? I think maybe you should seek help. Again I'm not here to impress anyone with my work. I have never hid anything. I have posted every job at some point or another. And yes mike 100-200k will get you a damn nice house here.