My first banshee

compression check dude, and a plug pic would be helpful ish,

send a side shot of bike /motor wrather if ur not shure of mods..it will help us to see what u got.. also it would be nice if the plug pics u send are from new plugs u will haf to ride it a bit 10 15 min, then get it spun up in third and kill the motor pull over pull the plug take pic and send, this way its accurate...

Just messin with you a touch. Never heard of them refered to as points. Presume you have a 14 now? It will give a little better take off, but will loose a bit of top end.

Do everything suggested, except the screws on the cyl.

A little better description might help. Is it initial take off? You dumping clutch? Roll along and stab throttle? Same symptom all gears?

Could be a simple tweek of the air screw.

Ok first of thanks to everyone even with those messing with me haha. So i dont dump the clutch just release it normally. And its on all shifts its take a while to build power but as loong as i keep rpms high the power is there. Now bad news i did a compression test and i got 70 in one cylinder and 50 on the other one thats bad right. But its great in the top end of gears