CP Industries and CPI the same company?

Stone MXshee

Typically you will only see it on very large CC motors. If you put a center point in the bores of a stock case based banshee motor the spread is 102mm. With different cases and cylinders you can spread the cylinders out giving them more room to increase bore size, add cooling( just absurd on a motor that size), and also increase transfer volume so you can feed a motor that large. This also requires a different crank as well.

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=162506

Edited by trickedcarbine

• 1 year later...

CPI is about a half hour from me in Morgan Utah. His pipes sound amazing and my opinion the best pipe for a banshee. Shearer pipes are also sweet pipes but on a dyno the CPI pipes will give you a little more. Obviously depends on the build and I don't think it's a huge difference in hp but more is more anyway you slice it.

CPI is about a half hour from me in Morgan Utah. His pipes sound amazing and my opinion the best pipe for a banshee. Shearer pipes are also sweet pipes but on a dyno the CPI pipes will give you a little more. Obviously depends on the build and I don't think it's a huge difference in hp but more is more anyway you slice it.

Any charts? Info on motor?

In my experience the CPI's are a few ponies less then Shearer's, but they come on a bit earlier then Shearer's which is nice. Makes them feel like they have some grunt instead of needing to be revved to the moon for the bike to be alive.