Recommend a shock builder

gusto

My front works are done, need total rebuild and I am hearing from the guys up here that I should just send them down to the states. Who does a good job for cheap?

Good and cheap? It's about to be winter and all the east coast guys are about to flood the shops when the MX guys tear down in bit. Trust me you aren't gonna find good and cheap at this time of the season.

I think GT Thunder is closed down now.

The owner passed away in a small plane crash late spring.

His boy has shown no interest in keeping the shop open from what I have seen on FB.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Oh WOW. I never knew that. That sucks.

They did awesome work on the cheap. I had them do a rear shock for me, its awesome.

RIP to the guy!

Oh WOW. I never knew that. That sucks.

They did awesome work on the cheap. I had them do a rear shock for me, its awesome.

RIP to the guy!

Both Lazarus and his wife were killed while flying their small plane to an XC race.

Their boy Brandon was trying to sell the business or part out the tools and equipment. He said he just didn't have the desire to carry on the torch.

Both Lazarus and his wife were killed while flying their small plane to an XC race.

Their boy Brandon was trying to sell the business or part out the tools and equipment. He said he just didn't have the desire to carry on the torch.

Yup. He's out. Said he can't do it anymore. He actually got pissed at a member here when they were asking him questions. It was like 2 days after the crash when that happened

It's a tough situation. Your folks go and everything is now on your shoulders. To boot, I thought he had his own job with benefits and a pension? I wouldn't give that up to run a moto shop 70-80 hours a week. There has been a lot of changes in the last two years. Lotta guys stepping down and a lot of young new talent stepping up. We'll all have to deal with it and watch what happens.