Assorted parts for sale. Cool head, single carb setup, plastics, etc

Time to sell off some stuff! I'll add pics as I pull parts off the bike and dig up others.

Full set of blue plastics with dumbo ears trimmed off, very nice shape. $100 plus shipping, or local pikcup
Single carb setup. Steel intake manifold (including for free, not the prettiest but it works), carb boot, 34pj carb, kn filter/outwear, and throttle cable. $75 shipped. - SOLD
ADA Racing coolhead with 21cc domes in perfect shape, uses stock studs. O ring kit in it has 4 hours on it. $100 shipped. - SOLD
2 stock gas tanks. $5 plus shipping. - SOLD
1 stock radiator and hoses. $1 plus shipping
Full stock front brake system. Calipers, master, and flex hoses. $40 shipped.
My triple exhaust port stock cylinders with large boyesen ports with 128/195 timings. Just put a hole in the left piston so they will need honed. Left cyl isn't gouged, but has some streaks on it. At .040 over right now. $300 shipped.
New style vitos stock stroke crank. 10 hours on it at 40:1 of amsoil. Left side lower rod bearing is slightly looser than the right side. Right side is super tight. Should have a new left rod bearing put on it. $100 shipped.
Set of stock reed cages with boyesen petals. $20shipped.
Stock banshee thumb throttle assembly. $15 shipped.

Feel free to call/text me at 248 755 8118 if you'd rather.