SST Pipes with serval or 4+ stock ported cylinders?

RooR

My current Banshee is stock besides V force 4 reeds and SST pipes and silencers, clamp on K&N's.  Im looking for more power but I cant do the motor mods and be able to afford new pipes...

Im considering either a +4 & porting kit for my stock cylinders from a site sponsor  OR a serval 421 kit....I know the sst pipes are somewhat limited do you think that I"ll have problems with these pipes with the setup I want?  

Also what kind of mods should I be doing to the bottom end to support the extra HP?

I would like to set the shee up for casual ice racing in the winter & fast curvy back roads in summer, maybe occasionally dune.

my budget is $2000 for engine mods, I'll deal with chassis and controls once i know what Im doing with the engine... 

my hopes are for something that's "scare the shit out of me fast" , I want the feeling of when i rode my yz400 for the first time!!

I would like to set the shee up for casual ice racing in the winter & fast curvy back roads in summer, maybe occasionally dune.

my budget is $2000 for engine mods, I'll deal with chassis and controls once i know what Im doing with the engine...

my hopes are for something that's "scare the shit out of me fast" , I want the feeling of when i rode my yz400 for the first time!!

Exactley what I do with mine. A dune type port with a few degrees or so above 190* can really make a fun bike. I leave the TT stuff on a lot of the time to run on the back roads and it's a blast. Ice time is really why I won't get to radical on the exhaust because you really need power that you can roll on. The Serval would be best if you can afford it. But other wise you could be very happy with stock cylinders set up by a good builder.