Banshee Putting Together

BansheesOnly

Got my whole banshee put together and need a few words of advice from you vets. 

1. The chain is literally 1/16th of an inch short from putting the thing to connect the 2 ends together how do I connect the chain on a +8 swingarm the chain came off fine no problems not too tight

2. Clutch Cable I can't seem to get this little bastard in and what the hell is that screw hole next to it, so I can put the right screw in their and don't mess anything up

3. BRAKES - I can't get the front or the back breaks to work I've bled them and everything nothing seems to work?

4. Carbs this is crucial I dont want to mess anything up, Carbs have 4 tubes on them not including the thing that connects them and the 2 ones that go off the bottom what hole do i put those 4 tubes on and how do I connect the black carb connect to each carb? 

Thanks guys!!!!!

Clutch cable: The screw hole next to it is for the retainer that holds it in. Remove the pivot bolt after loosening all the slack out of the lever. Attatch the cable to the motor first use the correct retainer for the actuator arm as well as the correct keeper for the metal fitting end of the cable. Slip the upper end in the handle, yank it back drop in the pivot bolt. If there is still tension. You will need to adjust the clutch.

Chain: Swing arm adjusters are all the way in?

Carbs: Make sure to orient the carbs so the left and right are correct. Choke tube goes between the two on he horizontal ports. Regular vacuum hose of some sort or fuel line will due on the other vents.

Brakes: You're sure they're bled? They make pressure? They need to squirt a 6" stream of Un bubbled fluid to be firm.

Clutch cable: The screw hole next to it is for the retainer that holds it in. Remove the pivot bolt after loosening all the slack out of the lever. Attatch the cable to the motor first use the correct retainer for the actuator arm as well as the correct keeper for the metal fitting end of the cable. Slip the upper end in the handle, yank it back drop in the pivot bolt. If there is still tension. You will need to adjust the clutch.

Chain: Swing arm adjusters are all the way in?

Carbs: Make sure to orient the carbs so the left and right are correct. Choke tube goes between the two on he horizontal ports. Regular vacuum hose of some sort or fuel line will due on the other vents.

Brakes: You're sure they're bled? They make pressure? They need to squirt a 6" stream of Un bubbled fluid to be firm.

Thanks! There are no adjusters on my bike lol.... I unscrewed the 2 bolts at the end of the swingarm and it did nothing