Polishing parts to sell.

As stated I will polish any part feesable at a decent price. Let me know what you want. I have most parts in hand and can just swap. Im trying to build my banshee and well the wifey says no more money. 4bd3ecc82c3aa5e4621db8e6bc4e82b5.jpg9b30e5bcf3ffd68c0eb393e3d8588643.jpg

Thanks for your opinion I sand blast my parts before I polish them. Was gonna post a beginning middle and end product but found out I cant offer a service here so I stopped putting up pics.

lol that cover is caked with crud with halfassed polish job...if you couldnt be bothered cleaning all the grime off befrore attempting polishing you arent being serious

Just an FYI

Dave from Race Reflections was not able to get a high luster finish on my cases because someone sand blasted them. He spent almost 4 hours trying to buff out the embedded blasting media from the cases. Polishing parts is tedious work and proper tools are a must.

Good luck though.

Troy

Its not that you cant offer a "service" its just not nice to "moonlight" or how do you wanna say? Profiting off of someone elses dime...

If you wanna offer a service contact tyler and buy a site sponsor spot and you can service away....

Its not that you cant offer a "service" its just not nice to "moonlight" or how do you wanna say? Profiting off of someone elses dime...

If you wanna offer a service contact tyler and buy a site sponsor spot and you can service away....

I have asked looking for a response as to what steps I need to take. For now ill keep selling the ways I always have.