My first banshee experience

Nash Jesso

Welcome to the addiction, all my mates have various 4strokers but i would never even consider not having my banshee, i too am going down the bolt on route as in over in the uk and don't really trust the builders over here to touch it. Ill enjoy mine with just pipes and good suspension until i eventually go 421 serval. Pipes and shocks will amaze you

Stock cylinder ported with 4 mil crank. All the power comes from the porting. A good port job will run about 500. Pull the stock crank and have it trued and welded. Have it sent in with cylinders. That will be a long lasting reliable trail bike. Night and day difference. If you don't want any down time, get a hold of some used cylinders, have them ported and bored. Just be sure to go through a site sponsor.

all...most the sponsors do good work, some a bit a more consistant than others

if you get some decent porting its advisable you replace (with a Hot Rods) or rebuild your stock crank or it will come apart in time...once you go beyond bolt on mods its a real gamble

a lot of peeps roll with a duneport for open trails, if youre hardly using 1st to 3rd it would most likely suit you too

• Like 1

Soo i took the shee out for a rip yesterday and decided id ride one of the more aggressive tight muddy trails,it was fun,but a slight pain in the ass. Experienced the flaws of the front suspension,had enough low end and mid range to not give me trouble,i was beat after the ride. Now i realize that the biggest weak point is the front Suspension by far.