Athena 392cc big bore kit

mattycotter

Hi there guys completely rooted my top and bottom end on my 2009 banshee crank bearing let go and yer made a big fucking my bores aswell

Thinking about getting this Athena bore kit cause it comes with everything I need and got a new crank on it way is any one running this bore kit or know anything about them that could tell me what there like

09 banshee???

So it's a safe assumption your not in the states.

I'd look at the cost of shipping and cost of setups to you.

Don't get Athena. If your set on a big bore or aftermarket go CP cylinders. You could also get a sweet set of stock cylinders ported. Search the sponsors here and the for sale section. Maybe you'll change your mind on what you want.

Might as we'll try the kit out it works out cheaper then buying new cylinders I am not looking for the best power

^^^ OMG I use to try to help people like you.

I would spend time explaining why you were about to make a mistake. Provide helpful info.

But you know what?.......You deserve the challenges life throws you and you deserve to learn from the foolish choices you make on your own.

I don't do this for many people.....but if you are in the market for an ebay engine kit.....give the guys at Parts Depot a glance.

Good luck. Either way....you're going to need it. LMFAO

I have an Athena kit that I bought for the hell of it and to satisfy my curiosity. They want a rather large main jet with stock carbs. Can not comment on longevity but I have been happy with them so far. As Radar stated though there isnt much lowend power.

FFS