Smokes After Runnin It Hard.

bignasty1

okay i got kinda weird problem i never paid any attention(i know i should have probly) did every thing as usuall let it warm up took a easy ride and then when i was positive the bike was warm after about 15 minutes of riden we started goofin around and draggin up the road ,but after we raced my friend pointed out today that after i run my bike wot through about the third gear or so may be even sooner my bike will smoke allot after wards whats the deal. i did a wot test plugs were golden brown and looked great. WTF? or am i just bein weird and lookin to much into it. i also did a compression test ,checked for air leaks(not showin any signs just made sure every thing was okey dokey) every thing seems normal the bike runs fine and isnt showin any signs other that the smoking after runnin hard not loosin any oil out of the cases oil doesnt look milky havent lost any coolant so i dont know and i dont think i remember the smokin after wards bein normal or not cuz well i never paid attention. whats the deal.

Yeah, wouldn't worry about it unless you feel something wrong. My shee smokes pretty good after I dog it pretty hard; once I ease off for a minute shee seems to tone down on the smoking. I just figured since I'm runnin it hard, getting it good and hot, the oil is burning more with increase in temp...just my thoughts..