Bundy Hill Sand Drags Sept. 7

White13

I thought those raptors were kicking ass?

That's a 100% stock motor in a full weight raptor with 40 lbs of turbo stuff bolted on (probably 450 lbs) with a 250 lb "jockey", running 8 pounds of boost. And with a +6 arm with too much tire, and a very soft suspension...it's far from a drag quad. But still faster than every banshee there that weekend other than cashman ;)

That's a 100% stock motor in a full weight raptor with 40 lbs of turbo stuff bolted on (probably 450 lbs) with a 250 lb "jockey", running 8 pounds of boost. And with a +6 arm with too much tire, and a very soft suspension...it's far from a drag quad. But still faster than every banshee there that weekend other than cashman ;)

damn, thats a lot of excuses:)
  • Like 1

Actually it's 686 cc ;). A whopping 80 ish hp on pump gas and under 3k in performance parts. Stripped down with 15 lbs of boost, it would have been a different story. Like I said, it's built to run the hills and ride trails, not a dragger. I've done the 150 hp light weight drag bike, not my thing anymore.

Edited by Langford

Ohh jeez.  Bundy is not for real drag bikes.  I would say 80hp and below MAX.  It is a great place for recreational riding tho!

Have fun!

That's what you think, one guy there had a 4mm that ran a 4.10 300ft that fucker was nasty, couple snowmo powered bikes run out there. My raptor isn't super fast, 82hp 55tq, but quicker than a lot of bikes and I don't have any trouble running there. They redid the track again and got out all the whoops.

That's what you think, one guy there had a 4mm that ran a 4.10 300ft that fucker was nasty, couple snowmo powered bikes run out there. My raptor isn't super fast, 82hp 55tq, but quicker than a lot of bikes and I don't have any trouble running there. They redid the track again and got out all the whoops.

Ahh cool, I havent been there in a couple years.  Fun place to play tho.  Pics of "drag strip"?

Didn't make it out to bet any pics but I found a few vids of the races. Idk how to imbed so you just getting links.

My white and black Cuervo ss/sb vs 660 based 812cc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hc6Q_NfSp5I

Not sure who's bike this is he said it was a 4mm and ran a 4.10 300ft, awesome bike!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GUa4LrOpdhs

Didn't make it out to bet any pics but I found a few vids of the races. Idk how to imbed so you just getting links.

My white and black Cuervo ss/sb vs 660 based 812cc

Not sure who's bike this is he said it was a 4mm and ran a 4.10 300ft, awesome bike!

Wow that has changed since I've been! Looks nice. Thx for the vids.