Hidden/undetectable air leaks? Bad cylinder?

Never in my years of working on these things have I saw a leak there. At first I was gonna say epoxy there is the dumbest thing ever, but I guess anything is possible. But the two sets of cases on my bench definitely appear that they are solid aluminum. Not sure what you have going on.

Never in my years of working on these things have I saw a leak there. At first I was gonna say epoxy there is the dumbest thing ever, but I guess anything is possible. But the two sets of cases on my bench definitely appear that they are solid aluminum. Not sure what you have going on.

Same I thought. But a good tap on the back of an awl, and epoxy cracks and falls to pieces.

I still haven't broke through entirely, but only one had epoxy in it. Not all 4.

Regardless, the little that I did get through had aluminum behind it. So once I get time to actually tear into it I'm gonna post and let you know what come of it.