Anyone else having problems with Tyson Racing?

twittle

So I bought a Swingarm from him in May and that went ok, even though it was late getting to me. But then in June (the 27th to be exact) I ordered his Swingarm bushings and have still not gotten them. Three times now he has said he would get them shipped and still nothing, I have asked three times now also to just get my money back and still nothing. Now he has just stopped responding to me. Has this become a common thing for him to do to people or what? I'm not usually the kind of person that posts bad things about people but this has gotten pretty ridiculous and I'm pretty iratated about the whole deal especially the fact that he won't even respond now.

Holy shit....is a HP addiction actually a gateway to heroin/crack/alcoholism/douchebagism?

How does an industry just flake so hard?

This isn't even a big service. (Swingarm bushings?)

For crying out loud.

Half these guys can't place a Parts Unlimited order and forward it to someone.

The other half can't answer a phone.

Well sounds like it's not to uncommen after all. It kinda makes me not even want to run his swingarm on my bike. I should have just spent a little more and went somewhere else for my parts. I guess you get what you pay for, oh wait that's the problem I didn't get what I paid for.

• Like 2