Swiss Cheese Build Thread

The orange I'm thinking of is more candy metallic. Very burnt orange color. But that does look sweet. I think white frame, burnt orange arms, hubs, brake hub and odds and end on the motor and black plastic maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I wish I could make it tomorrow back to college tho. Found out alky is easy to get here. My city is the biofuel capital of missouri so it will be a conversion when I find a decent price set of 39 pwk on alky. May sell my 38s on gas too.

The orange I'm thinking of is more candy metallic. Very burnt orange color. But that does look sweet. I think white frame, burnt orange arms, hubs, brake hub and odds and end on the motor and black plastic maybe.

yeah i normally run all blue but i switched it up for the last hillclimb of the year tm.... i think that would make a nice combo thou

sent from under a rock

Build took a turn for the best again. The 421 is running but not riding yet, still some work to do. But the big this is my picking up this roller saturday. Everything is there besides the motor pipes and carbs. So it will no longer be swiss cheese. Still going to use the mouse grille because i guess that is now what im known as. So here it is

656DD17E-DF01-43A2-BF14-DB6FF520D494_zps