what do u guys hink of herrs port jobs?

nah he not a back door garage he been at the machine business for like 25-30 years I mean he knows whats up

So like....he should totally go build motors for NASCAR and shit.

• Like 1

Do you fucking listen?

My father is a machinist for 30 years. Still doing it. If I asked him to port my cylinders he'd fucking laugh at me.

He knows nothing of the angles port heights pipe design or anything into building a custom banshee motor. Sure he can get cylinders and grind shit. But that does me no good.

You were ready to go to hjr. Why all of the sudden you want to settle for someone that dosent build 2 stroke motors for a living?

This is fucking idiotic. Your being told what to do but you think since your buddies a machinist he must know how to port a 2 stroke.

• Like 1

Do you fucking listen?

My father is a machinist for 30 years. Still doing it. If I asked him to port my cylinders he'd fucking laugh at me.

He knows nothing of the angles port heights pipe design or anything into building a custom banshee motor. Sure he can get cylinders and grind shit. But that does me no good.

You were ready to go to hjr. Why all of the sudden you want to settle for someone that dosent build 2 stroke motors for a living?

This is fucking idiotic. Your being told what to do but you think since your buddies a machinist he must know how to port a 2 stroke.

I've been asked to port cylinders before lol...I told them I call that, "the no fucking way zone". This kid must be 15 years old or something, they always ask for opinions, then shortly after do something totally different than what they are told. People like you have a name...and that is an askhole.

Like I said a few posts up. At this point we should all wish you luck. It sounds like u already planned on having your machinist buddy port them from the getgo. These guys are telling you the truth. But hit me up when u need another set of cylinders. I have a set lol

So do I lol.

Anyways in your other thread your asking what pipes to run...well I'd ask your buddy who is doing your porting. He should know what pipes will work the best with his machinist background setup.

• Like 1

if I get them done I will put up results. im still debating which way to go

Butt dyno results for all of us to marvel at.

I'm tingling with anticipation.

I'm putting my latest motor build on hold pending results from TOOMEY MAN'S machinist friend port job.

Could you please ask him his theory on squish angle and dome design?

I'd like to know his thoughts on intake/exhaust timings as it relates to the percentage of blowdown.

Will he be porting to match your Toomey pipes or does he get better results from a different model?

Does he prefer a wider or narrower squish band?

I want details! Preach to me Toomey Man!