after changing motor oil and premix problem

Ok I recently changed my oil, in the motor, and drained gas and changed premix, now when I start the bike cold, I do a couple compression kicks, mpullnthe choke out, turn the key and kick it and firstmkick it comes on real weak and then dies, I have to hold the gas down a pinch for a minute when starting it sonit stays idling until it warms up and is fine, after its warmed up all isgood, sounds good, but before I changed oil and drained gas it would always start first to second kick and stay on, I also tryed to start without chocke and also half choke can someonentell me whata goin on?

That ^^^ is probably the best advice you'll get around here :rotflmao:

You changed the trans oil, not the motor oil, or you changed brand of pre-mix. Get it right kid :jesterlaugh:

Are you using same mix ratio as before? Same grade gas?

You could try adjusting idle screws or might have to adjust the air screws a cunt hair.

You do know what a cunt hair is , right? :whistling:

Funny funny, I changed everything went from 20:1 to 32:1 went from yamalube to klotz synthetic with 20% castrol for premix tran oil is now klotz gear saver why would I have to change idle now if before it was just fine, and how long do you have to ride before carb seals stick and stop leaking?

well.....when your playing with the mix ratio......you're either running more fuel and less oil or more oil and less fuel......it can play a difference....HOWEVER....unless you're into drag racing and excessive tuning, you're never going to notice.  Also....carb seals don't just seal up after riding.  If you put it together and its leaking...its because you did it wrong.  It's fubar.  Take it apart again and clean it very well, followed by putting it back together......all while in a CLEAN environment. 

well.....when your playing with the mix ratio......you're either running more fuel and less oil or more oil and less fuel......it can play a difference....HOWEVER....unless you're into drag racing and excessive tuning, you're never going to notice.  Also....carb seals don't just seal up after riding.  If you put it together and its leaking...its because you did it wrong.  It's fubar.  Take it apart again and clean it very well, followed by putting it back together......all while in a CLEAN environment.

never took carbs apart I bought the bike basicly brand new hardly ridden and when the guy said after u turn the bike of you have to turn the gas off or it will leak my dad said thats fine that they will seal up but that was just a side question, carbs never been touched started and idled first kick with old gas and now with everything new have to hold down the gas a bit to keep it running but once its warmed upnidles fine no problems

did you finish your 20 hours running in? it will most likely settle down after that

actually havnt dedbeat, that makes sense though tomorrow I will be riding, hopefully all day and I can finish breaking it in! And well go fromnthere thanks for the tip!

Took her out today started first kick! In the begging while getting ready to take off had clutch held in and clicked into gear and it would die like if clutch wasn't workin somehow it fixed itself, then while jMmin threw the gears felt like the power and went out then had two back fires then some how that fixed itself to but still questioning wtf it was

I'm questioning wtf you just wrote. Take your time to ask questions or make statements.

That abomination you just posted is useless.[/quoteTook her out today started first kick! In the beginning while getting ready to take off had clutch held in and clicked into gear and it would die like if clutch wasn't workin, somehow it fixed itself, then while jamminn threw the gears felt like the power band went out and lost power in 4th or 5th, then i slowed down back to first gear and tried running threw the gears again and had two back fires then some how that also fixed itself seconds later,but still questioning wtf it was better? Sorry was on my phone