the days are winding down, so got a few more q's

This thing is going to the UAE right? Don't you have pretty high octane fuel there? I thought a member on here at one point said it was 98 octane? You can do some bitchin' stuff with that. Hell, have 91/93 domes cut, and a set for .the higher octane stuff. Remember. Some of the site sponsors know how to ship over there. So don't panic if you forget something. Yeah it costs a bit, but it's worth it the first time you dump the clutch on the first sorted out pass on the motor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This thing is going to the UAE right? Don't you have pretty high octane fuel there? I thought a member on here at one point said it was 98 octane? You can do some bitchin' stuff with that. Hell, have 91/93 domes cut, and a set for .the higher octane stuff. Remember. Some of the site sponsors know how to ship over there. So don't panic if you forget something. Yeah it costs a bit, but it's worth it the first time you dump the clutch on the first sorted out pass on the motor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was pretty sure Europe uses a different rating system. I found this.

As far as the difference in numbers, it's entirely because of the method used to calculate the octane. In the states, we use the ((R+M) /2) average, which sits about 5-10 octane lower than the standard RON measurement Europe uses.

I just looked back at that one you posted in your other thread. That is a VERY nice Banshee.

http://fresno.craigslist.org/snw/4511340836.html

Yes I know I likw that bike also but as I get closer the itch to buy fast to have it sets in and its hard to control! If im going to 2000, I might aswell just get the other 1000 right!? I just sont know though I know I wont go any higher than 3k but at the same time idk if I get one any lower if ita going to actually be a good deal or a peice of junk ill just keep my eyes peeled!