06 with 421 cheetah bogging

I'm have issues with my bike and could use some assistance. It runs good for the first 15 mins and then starts bogging.  I have oil coming from the header pipe. I changed the jets and went smaller. still bogging. I thought it was rich because the plugs were black. I ran it with the new jets and cut the plug. jets were 175/50. anybody in New Orleans that works on banshee's? 

post-22122-0-53525000-1403451022.jpg

A bike that is rich will bog even worse once warmed up. Honestly if they are 35mm pwks then you should start quite smaller on the main. Like 160 range and end up in the 148-158 range. That brown/black band looks to be at least 4 jets too rich. If I had that plug I would jump down to at least a 165 and start over. If you do one jet at a time it will look exactly the same as that. 421 cubs on gas suck balls when they are rich at all. Try to lean down to a lighter brown ring about the thickness of a nickle. Even at that it is probably still 1-2 jets rich.

Mid to upper band. I'm in sugar mill. We rode around here. The gas and power line across the street. Now the cops are acting like a holes and impounding bikes. I just ordered more jets to drop down. Thanks guys for the help.