ok so I have a question that has multiple opinions, but I want facts

Ok guys so ive googled this alot but get differnt answers everytime from diferent people so here it is, what is faster the 700 raptor or the 350 banshee, if both are STOCK which one is the winner, and also my own side questions, how fast does a stock banshhee go?

I had a stock 08 700 with baffels removed clocked with radar 78 buddy had a stock 06 special edition banshee clocked at 77. We both got pipes he got a jet kit. I got a programmer and bigger sprockets. he did 84 I did 83. If that helps ya

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Stock to stock, raptor takes it by a cunt hair on big end. It's just got taller gearing so it goes a little faster on the mph. It's that retarted torque that let's it carry the gear.

But, once you begin modding.... That's another story. Dollar for dollar the banshee really takes off. The 4 pokes just seem to hit a plateau that only a turbo can carry it past.

I had a stock 08 700 with baffels removed clocked with radar 78 buddy had a stock 06 special edition banshee clocked at 77. We both got pipes he got a jet kit. I got a programmer and bigger sprockets. he did 84 I did 83. If that helps ya

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thats awsome man thanks alot!

Stock to stock, raptor takes it by a cunt hair on big end. It's just got taller gearing so it goes a little faster on the mph. It's that retarted torque that let's it carry the gear.

But, once you begin modding.... That's another story. Dollar for dollar the banshee really takes off. The 4 pokes just seem to hit a plateau that only a turbo can carry it past.

Yeah I see man i got it so banshees are big dawgs, not much out there to really make it look stupid stock, thats awsome thanks man