what size cool domes

+1.  I've been on a Banshee with the same mods as mine except the domes.  His were custom (idk where from) at 155psi and mine were PD 21s at 150psi and his was noticeably stronger.  He would pull about a bike length over mine on an asphalt drag by the time we hit 70mph.

I'd call one of the site sponsors.  If I need a head cut, I go to a local guy.  If he can't help, I'll call Noss Machine, but that hasn't happened yet.  If you're spending money to do an aftermarket head, do it right.  A Chariot Performance head w/ stock PD domes will run you about 210-230 shipped.  Go ahead and spend the extra $50 to get even more power and response.

• Like 1

No.

You should not use pro design domes. 18cc domes will require lots of octane or it will spit the plugs out. Then when you find a way to keep the plugs in, it will knock a hole through your piston/s.

As for the head, just about anything from a reputable source that is still currently being produced so parts are available. Also, steer clear of anything with propriatary dome styles. Those are usually a pain at the worst times.

Edited by trickedcarbine

Even if you kept it together with 18s, you'd still have to run race gas.  92 octane will not cut it. 

Do you have pipes yet?  I didn't see any listed in your list of mods.  If not, I'd go with that before anything else.  That money could get you a set of good used ones and the jets you need.  The difference between a piped and non-piped Banshee is significant.