Carbs

Okk, soo the bike does start now it was the fly wheel. I had a stock one on and switched it to aftermarket and it would back fire but not stay running. Put the old stock fly wheel on and now it runs but I have to hold the throttle wide open to start it and then it'll run but if I barley hold the throttle open it holds a idle. I'm wondering what the air screws and gas screws should be turned out to or "stock setting" and I also noticed it smokes a lot and now I have oil coming out the exhausts at the end and also where the fatty pipes mount to the cylinders. The gas is mixed at a 32:1 ratio 93 octane and I used the ratio rite cups. Why won't it idle on its own now and why do I have the oil coming out ..? Gaskets and motor is new only 6-8 hours on everything

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Noo I haven't taken the pistons out since I got it back from bill. Only thing I did was change the fly wheels and play with the carbs

How can I check if they are in backwards .? I'll do that in the morning .. would that also make the oil come out the pipes cuz the plugs are burning perfect it just doesn't wanna idle on its own

I never messed with the float height Bill put new mains and pilots in and however he set it is where it stayed I only took the slides out to put a throttle cable on. Soo I probably put them on backwards. Now your saying start with both air screws 1.5 turns out .? Cuz I don't have an air filter I have single air filter pods on each carb