What to do

Ok so I tested my compression again after not doing so for about 5 months. Last time it was 118 on the rift and 116 on the left now its 112 on the right and 111 on the left. Now I want to do something but what would be the best option. Its a 65.25 bore and the cylinder walls look fine but I noticed that the piston has a bit of movement but nothing exceptional. Should I be alright with a rering? Or should I go overbore again. Not sure how long on this rebuild.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

65.50 sorry

You can go 66.5

That cylinder still has life.

A re-ring is almost NEVER OK.

Bore it true again. Light hone and new pistons.

x2 on the tester to be sure unless its of high quality such as a snap on. If the cylinders are that far gone I agree with boring and starting fresh again. If you are not already running one, a good quality mix ( i run klotz supertechniplate) is always a good thing and a big part of the life of any two stroke.

Ive ran amsoil interceptor since I got it except the first bottle of castrol 927 that came with it.

Does 5 or 6 psi drop sound normal for probably 200 miles of riding?

If theres a problem with the bike it could drop....thats why I said try another tester to be sure...and hold throttle wide open for test