35mm keihin pwk's on drag bike

2 questions

I got the carbs off the bike they have 148 mains looks like m45 pilots can't get them to stop leaking even while the bike is running leaking out both sides and the bottom. Is there a certain way to set these floats. The bike has a la sleeve 409 mono-block complete big bore kit. Cpi out of frame pipes. It runs really well pulls hard. I'd like to put this motor in a regular frame. And get some different pipes. But i know nothing about the motor or the build on it. Any suggestions on doing this

Any thoughts or suggestions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

New seats fuel leak fixed now onto the second part of the question would a build like this be fine to run as a regular driver. I usually just ride dirt toads and trails go to the sand occasionally.

I would put in frame pipes and a shorter swinger and it should do fine . If its drag ported it will lack in the the bottom , and be too violent on the top . But it all depend on what caliber of a rider you are . I dune and trail a drag ported cub and i rip rocks at anything that is close behind me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll have to put the motor over in my other bike and get diff pipes this frame can't really be rode unless it's drag it dont turn for crap stretched out in the front as well as the plus 6 or 8 swinger

duqe2any.jpg

2a9e9yte.jpg

Choices

Or just pic up another frame and do a build I'd like to pic up a frame with a title and not mess with my 06 the 2000 blue one is a champ no reason to switch motors in it. But no title on it.