snap on toolbox

Haters gonna hate, but in a for sale ad? I guess if my triple was slow id be salty too.....

I think I wrote that a bit wrong. Im assuming most people think Im a tard for pissing away money on some of the things I do, but I could never bring myself to spend that kinda cash on a box. I guess everyone has their own style.

• Like 1

I think I wrote that a bit wrong. Im assuming most people think Im a tard for pissing away money on some of the things I do, but I could never bring myself to spend that kinda cash on a box. I guess everyone has their own style.

No way. There is a huge difference. I spent 8k on my box. Worth it. No other production box comes close in size. No other box had a drawer roll as smooth loaded or empty. No other box accepts attachments the way this one does.

Down falls- price. Also if it breaks I have to wait or the snap on guy to see it which may be up to a week, warranty it and wait for the repair or they pay a body shop to fix it.

• Like 1

green it is a krl series box (heavy) that retails for 5,500 new and will out last a persons career. i am using a box my dad passed down to me that he purchased for 1,800 in the 80's. don't get me wrong i am not offended in the least bit. we spend 3-5k on motors that may last 1-2 years. doesnt make a lot of sense to bitch about one over priced item that makes you a living and not the other. goat if you're serious come get it.... i will take the 1,700

that box is worth twice what Phelps is asking.

snapon makes the best tool box. they will last a life time.

don't take a penny less then asking price for it, you could always use it as a liquor cabinet in the shop.

i have a local buyer for 1,900 lined up for friday night. i got into it cheap. should have kept it, but i got other toys needing attention and i don't really need 3 boxes. it's def worth what i was originally asking, but no one is buying boxes right now.

Just let me know phelps if he backs out. It will go in my personal garage at the house.. Flat out sucks having to run to the shop or the barn to chase tools for simple tasks.