Running awesome! Just have to nail down the jetting.

I want to make my banshee QUICKER. I want lots of bottom end not top end. My gearing is 15/42. I have jetted carbs, DMC exhaust system, 392 big bore kit, and power reeds. What can I do to make it QUICKER?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=130851&page=1

^^^ THIS is your best bang for your buck. (Your pipes will work fine with this combo.) Read up on the few mods listed in this link. It's a sure fire combo that will give you PLENTY of power for very little investment. Feel free to contact me with any more questions. I'm ALWAYS willing to help anyone who's willing to listen.

Others get the 2X4 to the head till it sinks in.   :evil:

Thanks I want my banshee to go rly fast I'm a 1/8 of a mile WNDYCITYJOHN400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry…just noticed you said 392 Big bore kit. Are those ATHENA cylinders? Vito's might have pistons for them, but I'm not sure.

Actually the DS and three raptors broke down. 9 out of the 11 bikes broke down from either part failure or crash.

My plan now is to sell the set on there now and find a set of virgin cylinders. Have them professionally ported. If I can afford it I'll do a 4 mil long rod and custom domes. Then have it dynoed by Jay.

DO NOT SELL THOSE JUGS ON HERE.

Thank you.

~~~~Glad this thread is getting hijacked.

The link I posted it the same path I was recommending for you. (Or ANYONE without porting who wants great power with minimal investment.)

Why not keep them and try setting up a drag bike on the side over time? That way, you continue on with R&D and don't have to suffer on the down time since it would be a beater project?

Plus some one else won't have to get stuck with junk that they will post here about?