Welcome To All The Ladies

sneeky

So do you ride at Little Sahara much? I swear I thought I've seen that yellow banshee there before. We go there about twice a year, the rest of the time we play in the woods mostly. There are several places we go to ride but all are within about 2 hours of home.

Ported, bored, single carb, vforce reeds, cool head 20cc, k&n no lid, T5's, lightened flywheel, timing plate, denton stabilizer, renthal bars, one graphics, prm baja bumper, ac grab, acerbis handguards, armadillo skid, works dual (front) ultracross w/rezzy (rear), razr's frt and bk .190 wheels. Swingarm, aarms, and frame are all powdercoated. Some small polished goodies to boot.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,...we predominantly ride at LS. Try to go every couple months at least,..but as much as possible. You may have seen it down there,...last time it was down there it sat in camp(cowboy camp) all weekend with a blown clutch. :angry: That was like the 2nd weekend in Oct. I beleive... Be sure & post the next time you all plan on going, will see if any of us can make it... B)

And damn! :o Sounds like you have quite the ride,...got any pics? If I don't sell/trade the g/f's shee I'll probably purty it up for her over time...

O.K. All these girls are now posting and what not, but where the hell is the MAINe girl Brooke??? Haven't seen her on here in a long time... :( Reas11 post some full pics of the sig you got so the new girls can see what were used to seeing when looking at Banshee Babes ... Although I must say that Cory is on the right track with her pics! :D

Yeah we went to LS in mid august this year. Usually take a trip for a long weekend up there and then take a whole week in the fall and go with some friends that come down from Indiana.

The bike has come along nicely over the last few years. No pics of the bike since it got new graphics and bumper and such. Need to take some this weekend before the race starts I guess.

No pics of me either. Definitely not the hottie like Corry that everyone is drooling over. As much as you guys say you like girls that ride quads get real. They must grow you fellas different than they do in Texas. Cause guys around here are down right intimidated by a woman on a fast bike. They think its cool till all they see is exhaust fumes and dirt flying in front of them.

Cool! August is a good month to go,...busy though. <_< Good luck with your racing. I plan on racing MX next season & am already pumped!!!

Cause guys around here are down right intimidated by a woman on a fast bike. They think its cool till all they see is exhaust fumes and dirt flying in front of them.

Now that's what I call a turn on! ;) Doesn't get any better than a hot chick on a fast shee! :P Oh yeah,...she's gotta know how to ride though, and not just quads. :blink: ...ya know what I mean... :lol:

wow what an exciting week

since i have been away i have worked 83 hours eaten free food and stayed in free accommodation.

earnt $1900 and payed $600 tax. how dissapointing.

since leaving there have been 3 more pages added to this post, i have been hooked up to marry dirtgirl, sorry Katie, and i had a collection of 82 emails to sift through.

oh well

guys ,, about the pics of my riding spots, they were lost when my computer crapped in a heap. but i will get some soon and send em off just be patient.

time to sleep i am pooped.

just wondering 400grl...did you dye your hair or anything?...i mean in the pic w/ that chick jumpin -- she's got dark brown hair...in the pic w/ your kid (cute kid by the way) you have light brown...just wonderin if you dyed it

*cough cough* m.i.l.f. -- hahahaha sorry had to throw that in

LOL!!! WOW!! A guy who pays attention to detail!!! ;)

I didn't dye my hair - I get it highlighted! So it's a lot blonder on the top part than the underneath part. When I ride and put my hair in a pony tail, the dark part usually gets twisted around up on top, so my hair looks a lot darker. Plus - lighting and everything can make it look blonder or darker, as can different cameras. :)

It IS kind of a poopy brown color in that jumping pic, huh? That was my first race with the Banshee - and I sucked! I kept jumping either nose up or nose down!!! lol! I have gotten MUCH better on it now - now it's pretty predictable. I learned that you can only blip the throttle so much on take-off to keep it level! Too much and you will be looking at the sky! :D

Anyway - good eye!!! :) And thanks!!! :)