35mm pwk air striker problem

whats the slide cut away on the reg pwk's.  then compare to the air stryker..  

i have had air stryker's really dang good on old trail bikes..  38-45 pilot, and 150-165 mains.   most people try running way to big of a pilot in them then try to jet them backwards.  if the bike wont run/ idle, and come right off idle nice and clean how the heck are you going to set up the mains?

cel or eel or ceg? needles if i rember.  been a long time  ever since i found lectrons dont really mess with those other crap carbs much.

I just insalled 35mm AS and I'm in the process of tuning. They currently have 148 mains, 48 pilots, CEL needle in the middle position, UPP intakes with no crossover. The bike idles fine and revs fine . I just need to sync them and do plug chops. I dont think I will get to do plug chops until next weekend or so but I'm subscribed to this thread, lots of good info here.

My current mods:

dune ported stock cylinders, port matched cases, stock stroke, milled head, VF4's, paul turner high revs.

Edited by VoOK