Fullbore Plastics?

I feel pretty stupid for asking this...but how do you buy Fullbore Plastics???  I go on their website and there's literally nothing there.  Do you have to contact them?   What's the deal?

Thanks

there are other options.  but i am surprised that they wont stamp one out  or make a few runs for these bikes.  not like nobody is buying them anymore.  i think there is still somewhat of a demand.   plus this year i have noticed a LOT more banshee's showing back up to the dunes and a lot less 450's  probably due to the sxs explosion and the fact that most the 450's are blowed sky high anymore and no  one wants to pay 1500-2500 to rebuild the motor.. 

Yea I saw that set on eBay.  I have black plastics on mine now.  Love the way they look...but they do not stay pretty for long haha.  Really want the front fullbore more than the rear too.

Are they not available from Yamaha any longer?

Partzilla still lists them at $200 for the front and $220 for the rears for a 2000 Banshee, both Radical White and Deep Purplish Blue.

Or is there something different about Fullbore fenders that make them more desirable than OE fenders?

Edited by BrokeVW

Are they not available from Yamaha any longer?

Partzilla still lists them at $200 for the front and $220 for the rears for a 2000 Banshee, both Radical White and Deep Purplish Blue.

Or is there something different about Fullbore fenders that make them more desirable than OE fenders?

Totally different. Google them