quick clutch questions!

I'm about to order up a FAST clutch just wondering if there is a certain position i have to put the metal plates in, and if I have to line the basket and outer pressure plate in a certain order. I know on some quads you have to line arrows together and stuff.. thanks for your time! Also wondering if I can make a tool hold my clutch to take it off and torque it back down.. any suggestions will be appreciated! Thank you for your time!

Jeff's kit is simple. When your clutch arrives, put it in a bag or pan of the same oil you will be running in the transmission. Just pull the old one. Toss the rubber o-ring thing. Inspect your clutch hub and pressure plate for grooves. If it's good to go begin the install. Start with a fiber, then steel. The pressure plate will need to be indexed and there are marks on the hub and plate that you can use.

Call Jeff. Ask how he likes to put the steels. When the steels are stamped there is a slightly rounded edge and a sharp edge. Top and bottom.

Jeff had me put them all the same way.

Also don't worry about the clockwise thing. He runs full steels. Not the ones with the weird notch in them