one cylinder is firing different than the other.

I think I should have been more specific, it ran fine before I disassembled it but after it started doing this, it was not a running good one minute and bad the next, something is going on because of either my topend, tors eliminator or airpods, maybe all combined

Damn, I totally forgot to put that tube back on after cleaning my carbs, hopefully that will help some of my issues, I want to start it now and check but the hoa members will throw a tantrum this late

FFS

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ha ha, yeah that was pretty stupid. Will that actually create less compression on that side? I'm pretty sure that why it was so lean though, couldn't run it tonight to check but did fire up on first kick so I can rest this bruise in the center of my foot while I try to dial it in tomorrow.

Classic. Thanks for making sure people know that even a pro motocross mechanic like your self forgets the choke tube every now and again.

I forgot it once....once....

I put my wifes bike back together years ago and forgot tube...fucking thing leaned out and went to rev limiter...turned off key , On off switch and then finally turned the petcock off...as the bike sounds like its about 20000 RPM's my wife says "what we gonna do now?" I said get the fuck back and hopefully nothing comes out of motor before the bowls empty!