one cylinder is firing different than the other.

I just put it back together, it ran great before but now one side is not firing the same as the other, the left side is smoking and seems to have really good compression and the left side was blowing cold air for a bit then warmed up but still not much smoke and compression, i flip flopped spark plugs and wires but still same thing on same sides. I did put the tors remover and idle screws on but did not change anything with the jetting or anything else, when I pulled the plugs the left side that is doing fine is a little wet and the right one is dry, not sure if its running leaner or just not getting much fuel, both carbs have seperate brand new air pods. Any idea?

I just filed it past the slanted part till it was flat, it did change my idle slightly when screwed all the way in, it seemed like the other cylinder ran a little more with the choke off than with it on so I reved it and it blew a flame out the right pipe and that's the problem side, I shut it down quickly, it also wants to die with the choke off and once it does its a bitch to restart, at first I thought I might be getting better compression on one side than the other which may pull more fuel but I really think its carbureted.

That was what I tried right away, I swapped the plugs and it still does it, so swapped plug wires and still does it, I checked my reeds andthey are good, I even took the cylinders off that I had ported and put the stocks back on to make sure its not a bad port job, my carbs look to be in sync dead on nuts, my reed boots are perfect and gaskets are new and my girl is calling my bike lefty and fucking with me.

I started it up and manually moved the slide up and down on just the bad side and it responded to it so I know I'm getting spark on that side but it is running more lean than the other and it feels like less compression than the good side but the fact I blew a flame out the bad side pipe I am still thinking its a fuel issue

I started it up and manually moved the slide up and down on just the bad side and it responded to it so I know I'm getting spark on that side but it is running more lean than the other and it feels like less compression than the good side but the fact I blew a flame out the bad side pipe I am still thinking its a fuel issue

There's your answer. Move that idle screw. Does the slide raise up? Does it raise up far enough?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I turned the idle screws all the way out on both sides and it still did same just no idle, it will not start without spraying mixed gas in the carb either, stupid supply house sent me wrong topend so I had to temporarily put my other back in and it ran fine before, now that I think of it I did take the rings off the side that is running good now which might have stretched them a littl giving that side better compression but still does not explain the reason my right side is running so shitty and lean.