Gas in oil

gasmask34

does he have a line running from the tank to his tranny?

Otherwise for gas to "fill" up the tranny he would have to have a busted crank seal possible jetted super rich to allow gas to pool up at the bottom of his cylinder (I dont even think that is possible) and seep into his tranny. Or maybe he has a fuel pump that pumps into the cylinder and the seal leaks pushing it into the oil.

If its coolent its probably the water pump seal. If its gas goodluck figuring that out.

• Like 1

Just wondering. Sometimes these quads experience crank case pressure that blows oil out the breather. For that to happen wouldnt the crank seal have to be bad and the air and fuel from the cylinder push into the case? How can sime times the oil go in the cylinder and sometimes it goes towards the cases?

.........tell your buddy the rule is - You mix 2-stroke oil in your gas. NOT gas in your 2-stroke oil.

LOL

• Like 1

Think of all the people you just confused lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Minds too weak to ride 2-strokes.  :rotflmao:

• Like 1

You need to understand sarcasm son.

You got tech input. Did you leak test it yet?

Fix fuel valve seats?

I would refrain from throwing elbows at people adding posts to your thread. It's at least keeping it interesting and active. You might wanna update us with what YOU are trying lately. You need more input about stuff on your end before people can advise you on the next steps to try.

• Like 1