whats this noise?

2005shee

ok well I went riding a few days ago and it was fine. took it off the trailer rode it to wash it and it was still fine. I washed it up and put it in the garage. came out a day or two later to ride it around for a minute and it started but ran kinda funny so I stopped it for a minute then tried to start it again and it wouldn't so I tried roll starting it and nothing.

well I took the plugs out and the plugs were soaked but not with gas but water. so I cranked it over without plugs on to get water out then I drained the bowls to check for water but they were fine, just gas no water.

well I put plugs back in and it runs fine still but when I give it some gas it makes a funny noise when its coming down in the lower rpm range. only thing that seems not right is the left expansion chamber is kind of loose like I can shake it and it will touch the frame but it did this before so I don't no why it would just now be making noise.

but as you can see in the videos the engine shakes quite a bit around the time it makes the noise. so my question is does it sound like something in the engine? is it just something shaking? if so whats most likely. when looking at it I can see anything that would cause noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud9iD0I6PyM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HsQpBJ1hao  

you cant hear it as well in this video, it doesn't do it as much under load you actually have to give it quite a bit of rpm to get it to do it unless you pull in the clutch.

im pretty positive it was when I washed it because I used a pressure washer and not thinking used it to blow all the mud out of the airbox and the filter was off for cleaning it and all it had was a shop towel stuffed in the hole and it was wet when I took it out. I didn't do anything else other then wash it.