Rebuild?

Leadfoot350

my spark plug angle piece broke off a little and then the posilin piece that is around the electrode is gone. Well the piston bashed all of those parts into the 18cc dome. There is some lines on the wall of the sleeve. They are not too visable but you can feel them if you rub your finger over them (about 3). I have 64.75 pistons right now. Should I just run it and get a new dome and at the end of the season rebuild or should I take the top end off and have to get new pistons and rebore the cylinders? This is the first trip on these pistons too so it bums me out. Also do I just get the next size up 65? or do I go up two sizes instead? You can just barely feel them. I had 140 when I left and after the weekend I have 140 in the good one and now 135 in the bad one if that helps.

Bore it out to 65 and get a new dome for that side. It's better off to repair the damage now instead of bandaid fixing it and having it cause bigger more expensive problems down the road. Last time I checked it's a pain in the ass to push a Banshee around for miles and trying to get it up and down hills. If that sounds like fun to you go for it.